Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Just take a few minutes, tune out the world and Your problems. Talk to GOD He Hears YOU. I swear He does. He Will Lift You if You are down, and Always Know YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I Love YOU, as You Are. God Loves YOU Always, He has forgiven You, so just let go, nothing here is worth Re-Acting. We've "Acted" long enough, and We Will NOT perform for them by "Acting" any longer, We Are Just gonna Be Real, as GOD intended for Us All. Real-Eyes can see through Lies.
💪✝️💪 God Has Never Let Us Down. What's Your Move?

#wwg1wga Jesus Is The Way ❤️ Jesus is Love.
https://youtu.be/1qJU8G7gR...
03:39 PM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Kjerstine Dau @Pancho_Barns
07 June, 03:59
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 June, 08:57
In response Kjerstine Dau to his Publication
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kjerstine Dau @Pancho_Barns
07 June, 03:59

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
07 June, 01:57
If you Just Ask Yeshua, you will recieve and be renewed, you just have to try. AMEN!

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
05 May, 08:55
“you raise me up”.... thankQ for this 💗

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 May, 09:16
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
I Love You So Very Much Sister, I Am SO Thankful God has allowed me to be here with You all. I Am Grateful for You. You All Raise Me Up so much InDeed, and when we band together, God strengthens Us unimaginably. ❤️🙏 https://youtu.be/aGYjSkyAE...
You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban in 432Hz - YouTube

I do not own the rights to this song, these are songs I have converted to a 432Hz in the Return software. You can change batches of songs in seconds, from 44...

Diane Ross @dianeross48
27 April, 11:12
Philippians 4:6,7. Matthew 28