Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
I just had a look at the 1,2,3 year delta posts and ran across this one.

Anyone remember what happened on 11/11/2018? Think Waves. This is the day the white-hats took control of the M.I.C. and all the toys up in the air and space that were used to destroy Paradise, CA. Who lived in Paradise? Some say a group of highly intelligent ET's that were learning how to fit in with human society...

Check out this article from Nat Geo. Now how in the world did this happen. Seismic waves pulsed every 17 seconds for 20 minutes. 17=Q and 20=T in case you need more hints as to who caused these mysterious earthquakes that did no harm.

It's pretty clear to me that Trump and the QTeam took control back from the Cabal and this was their signal to all us Patriots watching and waiting for a sign...Here's your sign!

https://www.nationalgeogra...
03:10 PM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeplorableHillbillyDave in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
21 April, 03:18
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
CERN was already shut down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
21 April, 03:23
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
This was not CERN. I believe it was HAARP or some other tech. I also believe a DEW was used on Paradise. Either Satellite or aircraft mounted...see pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396