John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
21 April, 12:07
If you say you don't have time to do your own research....

Than why are you reading this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
I think a lot of us don't have the time to do the scouring to find the good stuff. I, personally, use this site to see hints of where to look. If I see an interesting meme or video, I'll track down the originals to verify and then use it to spread truth on my FB page. If I find the info to be false, I'll call it out. Am I going to scour thousands of pages of FBI and CIA reports and hundreds of hours of videos of Biden, et al just to find a few crumbs? Probably not. But we are grateful for those that do.
02:06 PM - Apr 21, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ericman375 in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
24 April, 10:40
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
That is a fantastic answer. That is why people need to trust those who can actually provide proof of what they are saying. It is sooo easy to fool those who do not have the ability or time to do the digs some people can. I could claim anything but without proof it means nothing. Nothing is what they have been feeding people for months now and the line to get it is getting longer everyday. No proof=trash.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396