Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Lin Wood, [21.04.21 10:55]
“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:”
- Isaiah 26:3-4

Lin Wood, [21.04.21 10:58]
“The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken. The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah. The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.”
- Psalms 9:15-17
11:59 AM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
21 April, 01:30
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Wow, Lin Wood and Flynn continue to babble on and on, but zero action. Flynn's words from earlier today......seems to me they can end this scam whenever they want, right? How about today? Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

Update: General Flynn 'the foreign interference is real, confirmed by our intelligence agencies, the IP back-traces are real, if I fought for anything this is the most important thing I've ever fought for, not for Donald Trump or for anyone else, for America.'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396