dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
I literally don't care about the Chauvin/Floyd trial. Everyone with half a brain knew that the guilty verdict would be applied because the media has done a heck of a job painting a one sided biased opinion filled with race baiting. The only way they could do this was to ignore who George Floyd was and what he was doing.

Could Derek Chauvin have done things better and kept himself out of this mess? Yup. But its clear based on evidence that he did not kill Floyd. Drugs killed Floyd and its a shame that Chauvin has to pay the price.

Again, I'm not surprised by the results, and I pray that America wakes up to being force fed narratives that don't make sense or even sound good.
10:49 AM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by dan7gtar in this post can reply
Janet Love @JanetLove82
21 April, 05:20
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
That wasn't the same DC at the trial as in the pic of the crime. I think this entire ordeal was just another production and part of the show. I could be wrong, but if you see the list of people that Ezra's Ghost has complied, there are many actors playing roles. Just look at the person playing K. Harris from yesterday. Her mask was coming apart at the seems on her neck. The real Jarod Kushner who was handsome/had dimples was replaced with a really bad double. When this whole thing with George Floyd started, the post Q did with "Hello George" really stuck out to me. I have no doubt there are multiple meanings to that post as 17 always does specific names/comments. I would LMAO if the real GF reveals himself in the near future. Didn't his attorney state GF has died years ago? I seem to recall that. Anyway, if I've learned one thing from this journey, nothing is as it seems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396