⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
From Q Time Network's Telegram:
Have Hope In Humanity

So we are eating at Cracker Barrel this morning. There are 4 officers behind us eating. And this middle aged black man came over and asked for their tickets and said he was paying for their meals. He wouldnt take no as an answer from them. He then thanked them for their public service and wished them a safe day on the job. Every officer stood up and thanked the man while shaking his hand.

With all the craziness in the world right now, all the hatred and people being divisive. It’s a good thing to see stuff like this. It’s also a good reminder that we are all human and not to ever judge anyone by their uniform or skin color.

Edit: to say this was in Pell City, Alabama.

Via Gab H/t TADaniells
10:33 AM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
DANA -G- @_DANA_
21 April, 11:48
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I Love seeing that!!! We need to see more Caring and Considerate Patriots such as this fine gentlemen put out for the world to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
21 April, 11:10
It makes my heart so happy to see the good in the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
21 April, 11:09
This man is a patriot and a hero too. That majes me feel hope for humanity

Kev Oooo @KevO
21 April, 10:39
God bless them all 🙏