John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
21 April, 04:26
I hold some things to be self evident.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shen Zako @shenzako
21 April, 05:59
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I wonder what will happen to him after all this mess is over ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
21 April, 07:42
In response Shen Zako to his Publication
He will swing IMO. He did a very bad thing than told on the government to try to cover it up.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 April, 07:52
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
The fact that he knew what the NSA was doing, utilizing their capabilities to spy on individual for political gain and reporting is correct, however at that time the cabal was in the WH and Snowden would definitely be eliminated, as a whistleblower. Jullien Assange is still locked up in an Embassy after his 2016 reveal.

Both of these men blew the whistle and then had to run for their lives, literally. How else could they survive the repercussion? Its interesting that Snowden ended up Moscow ... not sure if he had to sell secrets to China to get there - hope not, we'll never know.
Desperate times, desperate measures.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
Snowden didnt sell secrets. He is a White hat. So is Putin. Don't be shocked when, and if, Q is revealed.
08:00 AM - Apr 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 April, 08:04
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Good, I was leaning that way ... he first went to Honk Kong then China took his laptop, given passage to Moscow, now is married and happy there, according to one of his interviews.