Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 January, 05:56
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Nuke it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
30 January, 02:27
Isn't this one of those institutions that Nancy is insisting on giving billions to?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
30 January, 01:32

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
28 January, 07:41
🤢👿🤡🥵💔 When will this be released?

Angel Grace @Tianshi
25 January, 01:03

Angel Grace @Tianshi
25 January, 01:03
"Are 100,000 children being kept imprisoned beneath the Getty Museum in LA?"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Sven Thiess @sthiess
25 January, 01:01
Unfortunately, these are just rumors and we have NO evidence at all. All I can say is, I was there once and the energy there was so horrific that I had to leave after about 25 minutes. Couldn't stand it, almost made me vomit. And that was years ago before I knew what I know now. Weird.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
25 January, 01:01
We watched for power outages and earthquakes over the last year. Getty had a major power outage and, I think three weeks later, a small earthquake. Playboy Mansion has changed hands and the attached pic shows a major excavation. The Silent War has been EPIC!!!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
25 January, 10:16
The Playboy mansion as well, with the tunnels that led to A-list actors' houses who were high-ranking cabal members.

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
24 January, 11:28
in 2016 i was walking around there, i remember seeing the heavily armed security around the elevators... it makes me sick to now realize what was happening floors below ... 😔

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
24 January, 10:19
my dad was a painting contractor and thenGetty was one of his jobs. He passed away otherwise I would talk to him about it. I'm sure it was just the main floors his company painted.

Brandi Bischoff @Fierybeacon
24 January, 10:18
Lord, please continue to shine your holy light on all of the darkness. Set free every slave. May your people who are called by your name rise up to pray and step out to guard, protect, watch and heal those whose lives have been shattered and broken by the ALL AND EVERY evil actor. Thank you for our great military, our President Trump and his staff. Please continue to fotify them in this time and continue to guide them to great success.

Patriot Pam @PatriotPami
25 January, 11:03
In response Brandi Bischoff to his Publication
yes in the mighty name of Jesus

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
24 January, 10:15
has anyone watched the movie platform? and wonder where they came up with the idea it's very disturbing

Control Burn @ControlBurn
24 January, 11:42
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
I'll watch it and look for more perspective.

Carrie Wisner @Binky
24 January, 09:49
Same is True about the Biltmore Mansion, sick-evil people in this world!! I can't wait for the wrath of God to get them! #SaveTheChildren

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
24 January, 09:48
I Was There For A Work Project In 2017.
It Felt Creepy, Something Was Definitely Off. Now I Know Why...Ugh!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 January, 09:46
Yes please !!!!