Robby Ball @perfectsliders
23 January, 09:02
Lin Wood (Telegram 8:51pm) - God is going to The One to bring about the Great Awakening AND the Great Reset of the World. On His terms. Not the terms of CCP or George Soros. On His schedule. Not yours and not mine. God created the United States but remember, He also created the world. The world, like the United States, is broken and needs to be fixed. God is going to fix it. On His terms. On His schedule. God is real. He is going to remind us that fact soon. You watch it happen. Wait on the Lord. - Lin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eight Legs @Librarian
23 January, 09:16
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
If you don't mind sharing, what is Lin Woods handle on telegram?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
23 January, 09:45
In response Eight Legs to her Publication

Gail Canty @Gcanty
i dont guess i understand telegram. not thrilled about having to do my phone number but understand it is a messaging site
09:27 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Gcanty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gail Canty, click on at the bottom under it