IndigenousAquarius11:44 THE BEST IS YET TO COMEEE @mersam1144
20 April, 10:51
arizona save for now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
20 April, 10:59
In response IndigenousAquarius11:44 THE BEST IS YET TO COMEEE to her Publication
POS TRAITOR

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 April, 11:29
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
facts

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
FACTS ... Ducey restricted access to, and distribution of HCQ to Arizonas citizens, while he PUSHED Remesdivir (Big Pharmas Puppet) His “sharing economy initiative” opened our state up to foreign predatory investors...especially CCP. He swore he would not certify the election fraud and did exactly that. He is a POS TRAITOR who is politically posturing to save his sorry ass. He should have placed the NG at our border immediately after Beijing Bozo opened it instead of dragging his ass. Only NOW that he is facing a RECALL is he calling for placement of the NG at the border after thousands of children have been trafficked, and thousands of gang bangers have infiltrated our border. He violated his oath of office, and is guilty of sedition and TREASON both. He needs to place the NG in Phoenix also to protect the audit, and the auditors. He’s a puppet of the CCP and a total sellout to the constituents of this state. He deserves a cell at Gitmo, and a firing squad. FACTS!🔥👊🏻🔥
11:56 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Spearheader3 in this post can reply
21 April, 01:42
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
You right I do remember him not answering the phone for Trump and still certificate the election I never forgot that! He still not to be trusted until he fix 2020 election first and won't get vote either way! I'm new to being a trump support, patriot, right side and republican all this year so thank you for that information I really appreciate it! #wwg1wga Thanks again