W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
20 April, 10:04
why is it that some members of the Q community attack others over things they dont know? where does it say wwg1wg1? last I remember, WWG1WGA. i came across a group on telegram, at 9:00 they posted ask your questions and ill answer. a person asked if 5G can kill within the frequencies. The answer is YES! its a weapon of war. my guess, it was part of operation mockingbird because they decided that they were going to call me out on it. I spend time helping boost our brothers & sisters in this war to keep them from getting discouraged while also joining the fight on other platforms. While youre out, get the information out and block the trolls. trolls/shills. they too will have to wakeup very soon! NCSWIC, God has already won the war!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Richo
I'm nearly always late...

Not interested in the competions...
either...
10:06 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Richo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richard Simpleton, click on at the bottom under it