Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 08:46
Hey there yall Nana has started a group prayer and group manifesting of what we want the future of our country to be at 8:09 central time every night.
I will post the prayer& then post the manifestation right before prayer time.
The theory is that there is so much POWER when we pray together.
Many of you are not familiar with manifesting so check it out
We all have an internal infinite connection to God & his universal collective consciousness.
We are an earthsuit vessel or avatar holding our soul (spirit) of light energy.
We can manifest our futures by setting positive goals &asking for it repeatedly& by raising our vibrations(frequencies) to create the positive results in time.
THERE IS TREMENDOUS POWER IN DOING THIS TOGETHER FOR A POSITIVE OUTCOME FOR OUR COUNTRY & PLANET.
Praying is separate from manifesting
We pray to be one with God.
We manifest our goals by asking the universal consciousness to attach to what we want & provide it in service to God.

Please join us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda McConahy @Daytrip220
809 is one of my lucky numbers because growing up a military brat we never had a real home until my father retired and our first real home we stated at until the day my father died was 809 Berwick Dr
09:20 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Daytrip220 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 11:15
In response Rhonda McConahy to her Publication
Awwwh that is an awesome story hun.
809 is also 17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396