TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 April, 06:21
Remember this is a Military Operation and the military do not broadcast their plans or outcomes. Just not hearing about it doesnt mean its not happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
20 April, 07:59
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
We are killing a dead horse over and over and over now. 2 shootings today. One child, FF or not, we are now turning the sleepers into firm believers of their own theories now. It is deepening the hate minute by minute now. This needs to come to an end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
No matter what happens there will be many that can never see the truth. Even in WWII Germanies people did not know genecide was occuring just outside their towns. Have FAITH in God as he is in control now.
08:12 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
21 April, 09:34
Hebrews 11:1 “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”
Revelation 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
https://youtu.be/OuVyhmWMU...
Psalm 111 - Great Are the Lord's Works (With words - KJV) - YouTube

Psalm 111 - King James VersionGreat Are the Lord's Works.Praise to God for His Faithfulness and Justice;King James Bible; King James Version of the Holy Bible.

21 April, 09:42
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
Amen and Amen

Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 April, 08:27
This is a good point. I never thought I would see this happening in my life time. I pray that God will hear our prayers and that our children will not suffer anymore.

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
20 April, 08:17
Exactly my point, so it’s gone on too long now, time to bring this to a hault.
I leave my faith in God now....