CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 April, 05:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
20 April, 06:03
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
yes. i personally from the start thought 2nd degree manslaughter. i dont believe he inteneded to kill this person. i dont believe he did what he did because the victim was black. after watching the closing arguements...i personally feel he knelt too long on him...now can i say he caused 100% or 50%..or whatever percent of this person's death?..no. but it cant be proved that g.floyd would have died that day/night due to all the drugs in his system..or that he would have been treated for overdose. that wasnt part of the evidence...and really couldnt be proved or disproved...the officer made a judgement error. yes..followed his training but made a judgement error.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
it will get appealed because maxine waters encouraged threats to the judge and jury and to the local peeps with her big fat ugly mouth
08:10 PM - Apr 20, 2021
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it