Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
John Washington @KeysMarg
25 April, 04:11
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
With My Arm y of 144,000

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
One True King Lives @OneTrueKingLives
25 April, 04:59
In response John Washington to his Publication
i got ur back bro

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
25 April, 06:57
In response John Washington to his Publication

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
21 April, 07:24
Sept 2016 for sure.

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
21 April, 03:46
17 is also the Gematria of GOD in the purest cipher (alphabetic order + rules of Numerology)

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
21 April, 08:58
In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
ThanQ for pointing that out again. People need to realize who is our creator and turn to the light. The clock is ticking!🙏💗

woke since911 @wokesince911
21 April, 10:15
In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
I get how G=7 and D=4. but O=6????? explain...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts