Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
25 January, 07:18
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I truly believe that this was the plan, but I also believe that DJT prevented this from happening. I think the vaccine is now a placebo or convelescent plasma. My adukt children work in hospitals and had to take vaccine- they are all ok- Thank the good Lord above!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
25 January, 11:58
Sure, Dr Death. I'll take your vaccine. After I get to inject you, your tranny husband, your children, grand kids with 40 doses each of every vaccine you've had your dirty evil hand at developping. If you do not suffer adverse reactions within one month, I'll take your poison. Deal?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shadows Owner @PhoenixRise21
25 January, 12:23
maybe that vaccine id isn't so bad after all... gives us the option to find out who has been altered genetically

INFJ 237 @infj237
24 January, 10:41
Absolutely! LOL this was a must I couldn't leave out in my vid from MLK-day [you'll recognize the frames]: https://vimeo.com/50133127...
The Best Is Yet to Come on Vimeo

Dedicated to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, and all of those who gave their lives to get us to this defining moment in the hist..

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
24 January, 10:13
FOOK THAT NWOLUCIFERIAN I HOPE HE LIKES HIS NEW HOME HELL

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
24 January, 10:10
Turd!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
24 January, 10:08

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
24 January, 09:30
In the words of Bill Gates, at least 3 BILLION people need to die.

Lisa KHS @Jewels1645
24 January, 09:23
👊💥👊💥👊💥😠🤬

Elaine Oliver @EM1787
24 January, 09:19
Pure evil.

Golden GoldenOQ @Goldenoq1
24 January, 09:18
Why isnt he locked up?

Rose Venta @V_R59
24 January, 09:01
These people are seriously sick

Mari QTPI @MariQ
24 January, 08:56

Liddy WWG1WGA @Liddy
24 January, 08:48
😡POS. How about he gets the vax first? 😎

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
24 January, 08:48
satan on earth administrating the mark of the beast