Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 April, 11:18
Everybody Knows
Trump "Everybody Knows" (Must Watch) - YouTube

Enjoy the Show!Like, Subscribe, and Share. Song- Everybody Knows by Sigrid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
20 April, 02:00
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Everybody!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
20 April, 05:04
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Yes!! Since the 80's. I woke up.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 April, 05:45
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
I am not socially introverted but spend most of my time outdoors with nature. It is my bliss. I am not good at trivia when it comes to Hollywood, music, sports, nor experienced on social media etiquette. MSM propaganda didn't really capture my attention either.

As far as being awake, I have meet people that were evil, no doubt. I can't say I was truly aware of the magnitude nor the ruthlessness against the innocent until DJT. His message appealed to me and hit home. I began digging a couple years ago. Today I find myself posting memes almost everyday. Humanities freedom is worth fighting for, so I challenge and rebuke the darkness as best I can.

Information overload at times, as there is much for me to learn. Thank You for your comments and patients as we have been summoned to join you in the battle for the truth and freedom💗🙏