LAST STAND.
Election FRAUD cases OPEN - DOJ [many].
Follow the FAMILY.
Follow resignations [Business/Gov't].
BIDEN/CHINA VERY IMPORTANT MARKER.
Who made it public?
Who really made it public?
Who is making it all public?
WE ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF ALL [BY ALL WE MEAN ALL] INFORMATION.
U1>CAN>EU>RUSSIA>IRAN>NK>SYRIA>PAK>>>
IRAN NEXT.
$700B - MILITARY [THIS YEAR].
WHY IS THE MILITARY SO IMPORTANT?
RE_READ ALL.
NATIONAL SECURITY.
NATIONAL SECURITY.
These people are STUPID.
Art of the Deal.
TIDAL WAVE INCOMING.
BUCKLE UP.
Q
08:23 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
28 March, 09:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
one year D

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 March, 06:12
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
we are the HUMAN RACE✅💯🌷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
28 March, 06:12
When? I am not excited nor am I optimistic. Until we SEE real and true PUBLIC justice, we have no country. Q isn't doing anything. Only we can end this scam. DEAD.

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
28 March, 06:10
Doc- I am super excited amd optimistic- many friends and fam military and retired- but i have a few that i have always trusted that have turned towards the opposition- scary ... i have valued their opinions- now, to save my subconcious, i just habe to consider tthem weak and controlled- still bothers me tho

non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
21 February, 04:01
seeing Doq together with Real John Qalt uplifts the day:) Thank you, gentlemen!

non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
21 February, 04:02
In response non Pareil99 to her Publication
oops, pardon tiny keyboard typo, re: correct spelling of John “Galt’s” last name :) 🙏🙏😉🕊🕊🇺🇸🌟

SHEEPDQG 017 @SHEEPDQG17
31 January, 10:29

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
25 January, 03:51
My anxiety level is thru the roof......I just want to SEE 1 or 2 things that POTUS told us about....I Trust Trump-I just suffer from anxiety and it would really help to SEE a Major happening.......
God Bless Our President Donald J. Trump!

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
26 January, 03:08
In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication
You got this! Please try & keep the faith & pray! 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️ #GodWins

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 March, 05:57
In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication
Anxiety & Fear is the enemy. You can defeat it

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
25 January, 02:48

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
25 January, 12:27
Is it wrong to be so excited right now? I pray for the troops and #POTUS17 and team. I can feel something, something very powerful yet calming. 🙏🇺🇸

Patriot Tau @PatriotTau
24 January, 09:11

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
24 January, 09:01
Art of deal... The painting that Dan Jr posted?

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
24 January, 08:58
🇺🇲IMO the best part of the drop is "The Art of the Deal" which I read many many years ago and "Tidal Wave Coming". Doq with a good post as usual.

I post only facts...

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
24 January, 08:43
Ready!!!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 January, 08:32
Drop 964, and just above your excerpt is:
...You can't imagine the magnitude of this.
Constitutional CRISIS.
Twitter coming soon.
GOOG coming soon.
AMAZON coming soon.
MICROSOFT coming soon.
+12
Current censorship all relates to push for power [mid-terms]...

Relevant.

964 > 19 > [19] > 19POTUS > S, that darn sticky S key...

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
24 January, 08:32

Keith Blackketter @Kblackk64
24 January, 08:27
buckled in. Bring it!!!!