Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Hope you Patriots are having an awesome Sunday. I think we have a pretty YUGE week ahead of us! Pumped to share it with you all!
08:19 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
25 January, 02:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
so glad i found you twitter axed me for the last time im trying to find everyone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Woman @American_Woman45
25 January, 02:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QArmy Patriot @QArmyPartiot
25 January, 02:21
And wishing you a great week ahead too Doq!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 02:15
Great Sunday! Such Joy!
Hope yours was terrific too DoQ!
Much love!
Sundays are for family!

Poised Savage @PoisedSavage
25 January, 12:19
yayy! this sounds fun! 🍾

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
24 January, 10:48
Hoping and praying that moves are made soon. Watching Biden's executive orders get published to the federal register is making me sick🤢
He is not the real president right so why are they actually publishing these as if he is?

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
24 January, 10:50
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Yes its disturbing and scary!

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
24 January, 10:47
✌🏼🇺🇸❤️

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
24 January, 10:06
Ready! 🇺🇸 Thank you, Doq.

Patriot Smiley @PatriotSmiley
24 January, 10:06
I was so glad to find y'all here. Ive been trying to figure this platform out. I'm not really computer literate lol but I am very thankful for my Patriot family.

True Patriot2021 @Truepatriot2021
24 January, 10:02
I agree! We've waited long enough!

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
24 January, 09:57
so glad to be here with you and everyone else!

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
24 January, 09:38
Same To You Patruot! 🇺🇸

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 January, 09:35
Might be a coincidence but all your caps equal 117, 45, 9 and hollywood in gematria! 😳

Bay 17d @Bay17d
24 January, 09:35
Let's ride! WWG1WGA!
🐸👊🇺🇸🦅

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 January, 09:30
Thanks DoQ!! That boosted my spirits.🙏You totally resemble Potus to me..😉😉😉

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
24 January, 09:12
Wud up, Doq!

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
24 January, 08:40

Lion ess @Lioness
24 January, 08:34
Ditto!

Mango Child @MangoChildMagic
24 January, 08:34

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
24 January, 09:36
In response Mango Child to his Publication
lol... i ❤️❤️ this!!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
24 January, 09:47
In response Mango Child to his Publication
keks

Keith Blackketter @Kblackk64
24 January, 08:28
I'm ready. Bring it on

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
24 January, 08:26

John Paul Jones @Bohica

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
i was told to be patient to Sunday, now its another WEEK, i do not know how much more i can take of this. I thought the EBS had to be used by today. 1.24.21, i guess that was wrong information. What i do not understand if everything is a LIE around us how is that better then the EVIL d/R party?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 January, 08:25
Hope you had a great weekend, DOQ. I'm in good spirits and high energy for this coming week. Whatever it may bring, proud to be able to go through it together with everyone.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 January, 08:24
2mins ago at 8:21

8:18 > 8:9 > 17 > 8|8 > 88
8:19 > 8:10 > 81 | 18 = R > 9 > 333 > 45 POTUS
8:20 > 8:11 > 1010 > 118 > V = 22 > 1111

20:18 > 11:9 > 911 > 1111
20:19 > 2:10 > 111 > +++ > 3
20:20 > 4 > 1111

HPSIYUGEP = 126 | 621 > 9 > 333 > 45 POTUS

126:
Previous was deleted. Curious.
+++
++
+

621:
Nobody is sleeping tonight.
Let that sink in.

KatiaQ Seventeen @Katia17
24 January, 08:21
YES! I am so excited. Best movie EVA!

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
24 January, 08:20

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 January, 08:27
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
We gonna need some suppository for the hard headed ones 🤣🤣