Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
The #BidenCrimeFamily was worse than the #ClintonCrimeFamily !

Biden owned an island next to Jeffery Epstein’s child torture chamber of satanic sex abuse!
Biden was executed years ago, and is being played by a double/clone to mock and wake up the sleeping sheep that remain under mind control! (#ProjectMockingbird )
(“He’s Shot”, “He is missing half his head”
-President Trump tried to explain this in code)

Biden and Kamala Harris were literally the two worst possible candidates, that’s why President Trump selected them. (“You ain’t Black”) was mocking Harris! Also the two hated one another, and had a contentious debate years ago!

JFK Jr. called Biden a traitor back in the early 1990’s and filed charges on him for the attempted kidnapping of him, as both Biden and Clinton Family’s knew of JRs plan to overthrow the Deep States Swamp of Globalist Government scum!
You are watching a movie! 🍿🎥
The truth will set you free!
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga ♒️
12:39 PM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Elena Iove @Camberu71
24 April, 06:30
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR RE-CONFIRMING IT! INDEED, PRESIDENT TRUMP DID SAY QUITE A FEW TIMES AT THE RALLIES "JOE IS SHOT" SHOWING TO THE HEAD... STILL, SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA OR DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE THAT THINGS ARE NOT AS THEY ARE TOLD ON TV... I DO NOT WATCH TV AT ALL BUT I CAN IMAGINE FROM WHAT I READ ON GAB, ANONUP AND OTHER SOCIAL CHANNELS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
23 April, 05:05
you know where you are .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
24 April, 06:31
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
YES, I DO!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 April, 04:50
The other island is "Water Island".

It and Epstein Island supposed to have sub bases and Maxwell has a sub license.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
23 April, 04:41
JUST PULL SOFTLY 🤣🤣🤣🤣

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
21 April, 02:04
Byeden been in it alot longer

Pearl James @FauxPearl
21 April, 01:58
Yep, all true. Just waiting for the masks to come off... Stacy Dash as Kamala? Michael Jackson as Biden? Waiting...

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
21 April, 01:33
I watched a doc from BC, 🇨🇦 who has helped vax 900 patients in his area with the Moderna vax. One person has died and three have neurological damage still after three months. He is under attack by collegues and has been told to keep his mouth shut. Not everything is a movie. People have been harmed here in 🇨🇦 with the vax program. This interview was done last week. We need help here in Canada. I saw several chemtrsils sprayed over our heads today. We are under constant attack. I trust the plan but Canada is in serious SOS mode even from a woke perspective..

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 April, 01:01
Picture of JFK pointing gun.. should be at Joe 1.0 not white hat Bidan 2.0.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 April, 01:00
Well said! BOOM!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 April, 12:49
Charlie Ward said that Joe makes Hillary look like a girl scout! 😳

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 April, 10:53
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
He sure did...He said what we will find out about him will shock the world...Maybe he IS the first one to be publicly arrested (well Byeden 2 that is)😉