Theresa Ward @Trumpeteer2020
24 January, 07:43
We all want the truth to come out about the crimes that were committed against the children. We want justice for the children. What has been bothering me is the fact that we are not thinking of the families of these children. Can you imagine being in their shoes, being told by authorities that they have no idea where their children are, to now find out the authorities knew all along? That these authorities were part of this sick and twisted child trafficking ring and if not part, kept it quiet? May God bless these families and knowing their pain is going to be tremendous, may God comfort them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Some of the authorities were in on it, some were not. My hope is that most were not. Most may have been misinformed and misled.
07:56 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Theresa Ward to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Theresa Ward @Trumpeteer2020
24 January, 08:00
In response Every Time to her Publication
I realize not all were in on it. Just knowing that there were some in authoritative roles that were part is painful. I saw that missing baby poster next to the Comet Pizza Instagram post, all I could think of is that poor family, finding out like that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
24 January, 08:03
In response Theresa Ward to her Publication
Totally agree. It's horribly sad. No family is ever the same. Many have a deep faith in God, though. It's so sickening to see this pure evil and here, we discuss it, trying to figure it out. I've had a stomach ache since joining.