CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 April, 10:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
20 April, 10:36
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

no coincidences
10:49 AM - Apr 20, 2021

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by HungarianKnightSDH in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
20 April, 01:13
In response Hungarian Knight S.D.H. to his Publication
OK, THIS WAS DEBUNKED several times. Fraudci went from graduating med school to NIH in 1968. Gates would have been 13 at that time. Gates went to Harvard in 1973 where he dropped out after 2 years. He NEVER went to Cornell.

20 April, 01:19
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Absolutely correct on fraudci part, when I researched it I found connections with kill gates father and fraudci father terresa(eugenics?). Reason I posted this is the soros and Epstein connection. That is correct and goes deeper connecting to mossad.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 April, 12:33
In response Hungarian Knight S.D.H. to his Publication
The Fed Will Fall Like Rome Who they asspired to be! BOOM!

20 April, 12:42
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
BOOM. Gold will destroy the FED. 2 images.