Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
"What is the truth, do You know the truth, who knows the truth, how do I get the truth, Once I know all the truth I will be ok" I hear this at times, I have even said, and asked it.

What I learned was as I allowed My Heart, My Intuition, My Eyes, to become aligned to God through Christ, I can receive My Truth by; researching, praying, sitting still, meditation, feeling the words of God. By Using that Alignment as a type of Strainer with Gods word, My Heart, My Intuition, and My Discernment focused on Him. This is All I Now "Need" to know, God is in Control, I have a connection within Me, attained by cleansing mySelf within, letting go of grudges, hurts, lies, fear, struggles, Forgiveness of Self, Then acceptance of Gods Forgiveness through blood shed at Calvary, Forgiveness of others, and that I Have Found True Peace In Jesus Christ our Lord.

If this is for You, You will know, if not it is Ok, there are many reaching out now.
#wwg1wga #TrustGod#TrustYou#Attune2Jesus @nowon
10:16 AM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Charissma _15 @Riley
20 April, 11:02
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Good Morning Jason.🌞
When I first started going online last year, digging around for this worlds "truth" I ended up a total mess. So much info (truth or not) was out there, some days I didn't know if I was an alien or if the lights I see in the sky at night were aliens, So much to take on all at once. Finally, I made the decision to take everything to God. I know he is my one truth that will be the same today as he was yesterday and will be tomorrow. Now, on a daily, moment to moment basis sometimes, I will ask him: If that was not of you, wipe it from my mind. Do not let it take root. And if that was from you, help me to see it thru your eyes. This is where I find the Truth and Peace I need, in Him. I Love You Brother. It is a pleasure to be in this time with you and all our Brothers and Sisters.
🙏❤️✝️🌎🕊️😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 April, 11:08
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
🎯✝️ I Love You So Very Much My Sister, I am great fully in thanks to Our Father for aligning us all by his plan. God Bless You. I am sure God is so very pleased with You and the Strength You hold, found through Him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
20 April, 11:14
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
My wife has a saying that I have used so much it's become part of my routine.
"If there is any question about something, then there's no question at all". Then it's time to move on!