Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Hardest working president in our lifetime!
07:47 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
02 February, 03:49
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Anyone have the copy of this with Pepe holding his hand

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
02 February, 03:48
It broke my heart when I saw him that night in CA but early morning EST. He never gave up for us - and we won't give up for him either. #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
28 January, 04:40
my heart aches.
l love this man!

Rick Rude @Jago35
27 January, 03:43
Our only TRUE PRESIDENT!

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
27 January, 03:19
AMEN. AND I DON'T LIKE HOW HE WAS TREATED.THEY WERE NASTY AND HATEFUL TO HIM. NO PRESIDENT SHOULD BE TREATED THAT WAY. I DON'T CARE WHO THEY ARE. I KNOW PRESIDENT TRUMP CAN TAKE CARE OF HIS SELF BUT IF I COULD SEE ALL THOSE DEMONS I WOULD GIVE THEM A MOUTH FULL. IT WOULDN'T BE GOOD EITHER.I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEM.🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Sandy Sanders @sandy1
27 January, 02:27
Everytime I see this picture, I want him to get hugged by people who give Powerful Holyspirit Hugs. President Donald J. Trump works harder and accomplished more in 4 years than all presidents put together. President Donald J. Trump is a True Warrior and he is our HERO. God fill him with your peace, joy and love. Renew and Refresh his soul. He is "The Perfect President" ~ "The Peoples President" ~ Come to Awaken & Save the World.

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
26 January, 11:25
love this man ☺️

Day Dream @DaydreQm2020
26 January, 11:22
I just LOVE Donald Trump!!!!!

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
25 January, 11:29
This is one of my favorites of DJT! But also one that hurts the most. We can only imagine the horrors he has seen in the quest to Drain the Swamp! God has truly sent us a light warrior to deal with this evil and move us from Dark to Light. He will forever be my hero!❤️🙏🌎

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
24 January, 10:15
I miss him so much.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
24 January, 10:09
❤️❤️❤️

Golden GoldenOQ @Goldenoq1
24 January, 08:19
So grateful for this man and his team!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
24 January, 07:54
I really like this photo with Pepe holding his hand. Anyone still have it from twitter