Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 April, 09:43
I don't agree with President Trump about the vaccine, and am hoping God opens his eyes about it and brings people into his world who can explain the dangers and the Deep State's push to get it. He even said one of the vaccine manufacturers wants him to do a commercial to encourage everyone to get it...πŸ˜” He and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. need to have another talk... πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
this vaccine is extremely dangerous. It is made with synthetic DNA and when you get injected with it they basically can put a patent on you and you are owned. The scientists who made them consider themselves like gods and they actually put their name on the DNA because they want credit for it and they also want to make money from it. Dr. Carrie Madeij, one of the fron line doctors, has spoken at length about it. The Nanotech that is in these works with 5G and they will at some point really be able to upload things into you and control does he get it. I really don’t understand how we can excuse Trump on this one. This Is ushering NWO and a new wave of human enslavement. all optics aside, you can at everyone has free will, but so many people trust him and I’m having a real hard time with it...
12:57 AM - Apr 20, 2021
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 April, 01:01
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Me too...πŸ˜”πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396