Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 April, 09:43
I don't agree with President Trump about the vaccine, and am hoping God opens his eyes about it and brings people into his world who can explain the dangers and the Deep State's push to get it. He even said one of the vaccine manufacturers wants him to do a commercial to encourage everyone to get it...😔 He and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. need to have another talk... 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
Trump obviously has no clue what he is talking about. The vaccine, 2022 and 2024? He is skull fucking us and is obviously Deep State as well. So here we are, fucked for good.

I cannot believe Donald John Trump is skull fucking the very American Patriots who made who who he is. Mother fucking fraud like the rest!
09:46 PM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 April, 10:23
In response SPORTS to his Publication
With a comment as raging and nonsensical as that, I have to believe you are from the Left on our AnonUp page to stir up division. Not going to happen. Anyone who has supported President Trump knows all the good he's done, knows he is definitely not Deep State, is no fraud. It also doesn't seem like you follow Q; otherwise, you'd know that there might be a chance here at "disinformation," esp. regarding 2022 and 2024. The list is endless. In addition, there's the fact that we all know the election was stolen from him. Or, to give you the benefit of the doubt, you're a new Trump supporter. In that case, investigate more, sir. OR if you are one of us and just having a meltdown, calm down and take a leap of faith and trust God. Things aren't always as they seem, and President Trump will be back in office at the perfect time. Do you listen to the prophets? If not and would like to hear some, I'd be happy to share some links. Blessings!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
20 April, 12:16
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I had to block that account. Have seen way too many posts from him that bring me down.

Mike Ohio @Mjkatw
19 April, 09:51
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Your only Skullfucked if your skull is thin and hollow