Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
Wow, I have my lap top back. It's great to be able to see the print without squinting! New hard drive so I'm getting it personalized. And I can type better!
07:03 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeplorableCowgirl in this post can reply
Sunlyn 777 @Sunlyn777
24 January, 07:25
In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication
Hey that is great news you got your laptop back. I just want to say you are a very powerful patriot and in this fight with the rest of us just by getting the info we need and getting it out to us just like we are doing. So glad you are with us all here and Gab is doing much better if you want to try again. I am on there with the same name. Just keep doing what you are doing bceause you are helping more than you know, trust me. God bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
24 January, 10:59
In response Sunlyn 777 to her Publication
I didn't feel powerful when I first signed up here. I felt beaten up. But with the courage from all the good patriots on this board, I have pulled myself up by the boot straps and gotten back in the fight. Cowgirl Up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396