Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
23 April, 05:39
In response walker Fast to his Publication
What was the big song and dance about to get Amy in there?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 April, 05:07
What changed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
23 April, 05:06
Remember the Gold Fringed Flag means we are under Marshall Law and its up to the Military Tribunals now and not civilian or the SCOTUS. Praise God for his plan is perfect. Amen

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
23 April, 05:01
Toasted justices - oh well

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
19 April, 07:19
Thomas and Alito didnt agree with the rest of the idiots...

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
19 April, 07:18
I don’t think they’re all totally corrupt I mean they had to not hear the cases, it was the only way the military could intervene if they had heard the case is all that would’ve happened is Trump would’ve been declared president and nobody would’ve gotten arrested

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
19 April, 07:17
I don't believe they're ALL idiots.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
19 April, 06:58
Time to right the wrongs...

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
19 April, 05:33
even thomas? wth

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
19 April, 05:13
And we thought the world of Amy.
I am ashamed of myself.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
19 April, 07:17
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
I wouldn't give up on Trump's picks. It's all part of the show. He had to get them in there to show how corrupt the system is.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
23 April, 05:02
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
My chin hit the floor when she got 'found out' - sad sad sad - had high hopes for her!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
19 April, 05:13
Court my arss these are criminals

Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
19 April, 05:18
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Well, there are a couple that are much better then the rest. Thomas should be at the helm.

Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
19 April, 05:09
defund them!