Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 April, 10:54
Good Morning Patriots.
Truth Spread.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
18 April, 04:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
"This is a 1-time 50 000 IU dose of vitamin D3 or 10 000 IU 3 times daily for 2 to 3 days. The results are dramatic, with complete resolution of symptoms in 48 to 72 hours. One-time doses of vitamin D at this level have been used safely and have never been shown to be toxic.8 We urgently need a study of this intervention. The cost of vitamin D is about a penny for 1000 IU, so this treatment costs less than a dollar"
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
I would do it. I tested positive for covid a week ago last Monday. It stopped me from having a biopsy last Wednesday. Have only got a dry hacking cough and never had a fever over 102. No chills, just tired. Can't even go out to buy toilet paper. My 19 yo son tested positive the next day. He basically has no symptoms. Ive had bouts of bronchitis worse than this. ugh.
02:58 PM - Apr 19, 2021
In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LoriLovesQ in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
22 April, 11:46
In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication
💖Hope you are better today!

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
22 April, 11:54
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Thank you! It has its ups and downs. At least my appetite is back so I know I'm on my way out of it ☺ ❤