Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
SomeBitchIKnow

HUGE NEWS
House Republicans wrote a ten page letter to Peter Daszak yesterday GRILLING him about his involvement with the Wuhan Institute of Virology and it is so damn good.

I'm going to go through it line by line to show you guys what they're talking about, but omg I want to cry. They actually mentioned the form 990-PF wire transfers I found last year between EHA and Wuhan. It's not like I was mentioned in the letter or anything but I haven't seen that mentioned ANYWHERE else. I'm so glad someone out there did their research

This letter is good

Here's the full PDF if you want to read it: https://ia601408.us.archiv...

Like I said, I will be dissecting this with a fine-toothed comb to explain everything to you guys

And here's the long-form video I did on Daszak a month and a half ago. This guy has been on my list for so long

Video: https://rumble.com/ve91zt-...
09:11 AM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
19 April, 11:31
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Great letter! Worth reading the whole thing. Also helpful is the video "Deception in America" by L on Rumble from Feb. 28.
Lots of background on Peter Dascak and shows the money via grants to make the virus and the money going into the same pockets to 'cure' it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

wht 2.0 @wht
19 April, 12:11
I smell copious amounts of Fauci sweat

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
19 April, 12:04
Very nice!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
19 April, 10:09
Thank you, Lisa! Really appreciate your posts, your research, details, time, and dedication to Truth and sharing it. ❤️🇺🇸

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
21 April, 09:42
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Your very welcome, part of being in God's army.