Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 January, 03:28
🍿Don't be fooled by the coming CGI this week. You are watching a movie remember?🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
24 January, 05:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Seriously, I have been talking people off ledges since Wednesday. Once i get them to calm down, i point out that they just need to check the weather in DC on 1/20. It was completely overcast and gloomy, yet the "inauguration" has clear blue skies. If you watch closely, there are production glitches where a girl in pink disappears into thin air. Examine "Jill Biden's" neck- you can see that its a silicone face/chest mask!
This is the best movie I have ever lived through. I have been enjoying it and hope there will be a bloopers reel. When Q told us "You are watching a movie." & he is right! 🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
Jill is also wearing teal high heels and then switches to tan heels but same outfit.
05:46 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pizmama5 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kristi Pizillo, click on at the bottom under it