Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
Gene Decode explains how to get rid of nanotech from vaccines at around 47:0 minute mark) For your friends who may have taken vaccineMichael Jaco Gene Decode the DUMB situations 4/17/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE NEWS BREAKING target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/wa... Morgellons' Protocol Nanotech removal To eliminate nano particles of vaccine: Fill bath with hot water Pinch detergent Pet store: alfalfa pellets for hamsters Put cup of those pellets in bathtub with hottest water possible I/2 ml of detergent And then soak in that Nanotech prefers the hamster pellets over you becuz it's more vibrant If you have a black light you can see it streaming out of your body into the hamster pellets Then take good shower with Dr Bonner's Peppermint becuz its universal antidote Then clean bath tub very thoroughly with paper towels (use thick rubber gloves) Then wipe it down with diatomaceous earth zeolite and activated charcoal and wash it down again.
- YouTube

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

08:35 AM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by vrajavala in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
20 April, 10:42
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
20 April, 09:58
Thank you so much! I listened to it but I did not have a pen in hand so I made mental note of the time. I was going to have to relisten and then I see the comments below it's not even available anymore. It's war baby. Thanks for your work Patriot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
20 April, 10:42
In response Love Wins to her Publication

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
20 April, 09:47
I had just watched this video the other day, I can not believe it's gone.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
20 April, 10:41
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Is this the video?

https://rumble.com/ves0jr-...

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
19 April, 08:38
Video gone

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
20 April, 10:43
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication