Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
19 April, 07:21
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Gotta have twitter to see im banned for life! Why dont people screen shoot stuff of other platforms and paste it here? Oh well!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson @joann212
Twitter and Facebook kicked me over 6 months ago. I haven't missed a SINGLE thing about those sites. Facebook had over a decade of photos I posted, that's one thing I wish I could've saved. Oh well!
08:18 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by joann212 in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
19 April, 08:27
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
I have been looking and digging since the 80s

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
19 April, 08:27
But here we are not reaching the sheep!We are just sharing amongst those like us. Sad Starting to think this social media is not for me! Got way more research done before all this! Who knows Im here now. Will see how long I can take it!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
19 April, 09:02
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
I jump on for a few minutes here and there on Anonup. Nothing seems to change as far as the world view goes. Same old song and dance. We've been living more and getting the family together for outing etc.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
19 April, 08:23
My first social media account was Dec. 2020 Tiwtter it klasted a few days into Jan. 2021 Went to parlor down in 2 weeks then came here in jan! Im not a young person anymore! Never had face book due to knowing someone who had info on the CIA ties to it from the start!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts