18 April, 08:29
I Am an Asthmatic.
I do not wear a mask.
I take Vitamins daily.
I drink alkaline water.
I drink Apple Cider Vinegar.
I stopped eating meat.
I only eat NON GMO Organic Foods.
No Soda, or anything carbonation. (excuse a white claw once in while as I bond with others and share Jesus's Message.)
I get out in the Sunlight daily as I can.
I feel healthier than I have since I was 18-22.
I Use Natural Medicines.
I Need Others Germs to Build My Immunity.
I have Never had anyone give me a hard time for NOT Wearing a Mask.
I am a broken sinner who was lifted from the ashes by Jesus.
I lead with my heart, and ask Jesus to help me Feel within for his Way.
I Give it all to God and Go as HE Provides, Not the System as much as I can avoid it.
I speak to God and Christ within my mind from my heart all the time.
God Protects Me and Makes Me Immune, as He does You.
I have a neighbor and My father who received a shot and now are in hospital with Clots. 🙏
https://anonup.com/thread/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Patriot @LoverofLord
19 April, 08:06
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I will pray for your father and neighbor. I have a sister and a brother who have too...all we can do is pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Thank You and I am praying for Your family as well, and I will continue to pray for Humanity always. I Love You So Very Much, I am thankful to have You here with me now. ❤️🙏
08:10 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response American Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
American Patriot @LoverofLord
19 April, 01:39
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
We all must push forward and pray for one another. We are one...I am thankful for your love and we send ours back. I believe we will be ok. We are on Gods side and Humanity has not been this awake in my short lifetime. We help each other and all others. I will be watching to see how your dad does...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 April, 01:41
In response American Patriot to her Publication
You Are So Very Kind, and Wise. Thank You. ❤️🙏