Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 January, 05:09
Hillary is gone too. Don't you worry, she was strung up like a Christmas tree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
24 January, 05:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ridiculous post!! Prove it or remove it!!! Hearsay means nothing!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rose May @Rose926
Before you get all rude and attack my friend Ezra, he is right. Easy research! You will find info by googling. She was arrested 9/11/16 right after the 9/11 memorial service. Lots of proof out there. Yes she was executed by hanging.
05:39 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rose926 in this post can reply
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
24 January, 05:57
In response Rose May to her Publication
Whoa girl Step Back. There was no rudeness implied. I ask simply for truth. Yes there are hundreds of comments, threads, etc out there but for me... Still no proven truth. Ie I haven't seen her hang at the end of a noose!! Yes we must all research but I'm looking for more than hearsay no matter how much I wish it true. Now if your asking for Belief, whole different scenario!!

Rose May @Rose926
24 January, 06:02
i apologize Shona. I interpreted your response as disrespect. Based on my respect for Exra snd his position as Acting Under Secretary of Department of Defense for Intelligence, I was surprised by your comment..

Gail Canty @Gcanty
24 January, 06:41
we all need to try to speak more politely here and remember these people are all watching each other's backs. we must not stoop to sounding like leftists attacking each other. if you didnt mean it to sound so harsh, try to rewrite in in your head in a better way. practice makes perfect.