John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 April, 07:29
Ok I hate to do this but I am fed up with this lie.

WHENEVER ANY SERVICE PERSON IS KILLED AND TRANSPORTED they will be moved to the nearest base. From there they will be put on a plane that is earmarked BLUEBARK. This flight becomes a bio-hazard flight and must be treated accordingly. I freaking hate that I have to call attention to our fellow troops being known as bio-hazards and it disgusts me. There were not 200 special forces killed in a tunnel. Look up BLUEBARK flights. IF you don't believe me read it for yourself. Next person posting this shit is going to face my full wrath.

https://biotech.law.lsu.ed...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
i thought the 200 special forces killed was iffy. Thanks for posting the truth.
04:58 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryLee68 in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
19 April, 08:10
In response Mary Lambert to her Publication
My pleasure. There are many ways to tell if these things are true and it is the job of the people who know what they are to share their info. Keeping others in the dark doesn't make one mysterious, it makes them a traitor. The truth must be brought to light for all to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
rob k 2711 @RK271
19 April, 08:44
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
All the things going on and hidden right now. If there really is a war going on in the dumbs I doubt they would broadcast over Bluebark what was going on? Not sayin it's true as I have no clue, but it stands to reason they would hide that info along with the rest.