Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Funny thing about a simple bracelet...

It is a small thing that binds us all, on our path to 'Win The Day'

Generals, Heroes, Patriots... Where We Go One, We Go All.

#ThePeoplesBridge
12:43 AM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
27 April, 10:58
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I found somewhere that sells the blank bracelet. All u need to do is put down what you want it to say. $9.99, no shipping
The company is "Reminderband" on Etsy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
27 April, 10:58
I found somewhere that sells the blank bracelet. All u need to do is put down what you want it to say. $9.99, no shipping
The company is "Reminderband" on Etsy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
19 April, 10:18
I want some bracelets. Where can I get them?

DONNA M.MATSON @Makomattie
19 April, 09:20
Where can I get a bracelet & hat like that?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 09:08
Nana's fren waQieWaQie in Chicago and would like to meet up to give you a hug and play you a tune, can you message him the location? Can you meet him?

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
19 April, 01:19
Do you have the link?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 April, 12:53
how do I get these ? ❤