Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
25 January, 02:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Sam!!! !!!!!

Justice
For
Kids and Kennedy's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 January, 10:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
25 January, 10:29
❤️🙏☀️

Daisy Sparks @Quanttta
25 January, 09:47
♥️🙏🏼🇺🇸💪🏼

Christa Shings @C_Shings
25 January, 09:45
I've been waiting for this sunshine to peak through! 🌞

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
25 January, 08:42
Yes - Here comes the "Son".

Alexandra Neve @Alex
25 January, 12:05
and it's ALRIGHT!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
25 January, 12:02
@kimrunner @Vincentkennedy @rgibb11 STUNNING PICTURE MY💗 LOVE

Kelly Epley @FloridaKell
24 January, 10:13
i clearly see a 17 here

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
24 January, 10:04
My gosh isn't he just so beautiful 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️ stops me in my tracks and brings tears to my eyes

Lily Morales @Pachimama
24 January, 09:52
❤️John John, America's son ❤️

Yuneed That @Ooo7
24 January, 09:47
jfk jr is not the messiah

people talk in unhealthy ways when they talk about him.

Lily Morales @Pachimama
24 January, 09:57
In response Yuneed That to his Publication
I disagree, the American people saw this boy grow up with out a father by his side. I personally am old enough to be his mother, I am not a fanatic, I am a Patriot waiting for JUSTICE, the justice that he deserves.

Leslie Werner @lwerne
24 January, 10:20
In response Yuneed That to his Publication
I I think we all know that, he's a national treasure.What he had to sacrifice as a young boy having his daddy ripped from his life in such a horrific way, and then to grow up with that knowledge,and in his father's footsteps,was more than any child should bear.We know he is not God,or a Messiah,but he's beloved by us all.We know there is no greater path to healing our nation than for people to come to understand the immense, personal sacrifice he had to make my going underground to spare his own life and that of his family's. No better way to teach the sheep about the DS than by his ttestimony

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
24 January, 09:37
How long ago was this story written?

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
24 January, 08:35
dont u mean SON?😉

KERI TAYLOR @FairMindedFemale
24 January, 07:56
🥰🥰🥰🥰

For God & Country Cue @Heroe627
24 January, 07:07
Are we looking at the 20th President of the Republic

Angel Joy @superradangel
24 January, 07:07
i get a heart flutter every time i see a pic of him. buterflies or something.

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
24 January, 07:03
Mr Handsom ❣️❣️Beautiful

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
24 January, 06:56
It's been a long cold lonely winter. Here comes the "son" and I say, " It's alright!"

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
24 January, 06:47
reflection 💜

some one special to some @godrus
24 January, 06:33
Mourning Son Brings the Heat

Back to the Future @Backontrack
24 January, 06:29

kat in Texas @kat_in_texas
24 January, 06:27
Hunky! ❤️🇺🇸🙏

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
24 January, 06:23

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
24 January, 06:22
💜🇺🇸🥳

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 06:21
No one would be more excited than Nana!
Is it time for Da Boss, Kim?

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 January, 06:34
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Love those Vibes!

Kay Eski @KayEski
24 January, 06:19
Beautiful! Thank you, Kim.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 January, 06:19
Absolutely Happy and Grateful! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻. 🥰

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 January, 06:13
Beautiful pic. ☀️❤️