Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Everyone please read this, it is for your personal life and your business life.
This is doable!
This is the right thing to do!

Even after we win this thing AND WE WILL WIN THIS THING, we still have the hard work ahead of creating an entire new system for govt , the judicial system, law, education, local operations etc..... & we all havee to get along to do it.
It will not going to be easy. IT WILL BE EASIER, if we can get everyone to use their inner connection to God/Creator and raise your frequencies higher.

In higher frequencies & in connection with God we will have a much better chance of being able to communicate with each other in not only knowledge but in the amount of love & compassion needed to come to agreement on how to do all of this.

THE ATTACHED FROM danaudito is a great starting point for how we treat each other to accomplish what we beed to do for everyone to live in peace & prosperity.

https://www.slideshare.net...
10:44 PM - Apr 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
18 April, 11:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
the system wasn't bad it was corrupted and usurped. same references still valid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
18 April, 11:00
Missing the Keystone to yOur Keystone.. Many Angles are ignoring it to . .... test me....

its all Vanity though ive Not Writ ten it have i?

*until its Deliverd, i Am Dead in the Water.
i will Not abade from that Promise.

i Will Not Losen My tongue until Either an answer is given or She is Given.

You Know
i Do Not

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 11:30
In response John Washington to his Publication
I am very sorry but Nana has no idea what you are trying to convey, but my feed is for conversations mostly so perhaps it will resonate with others.
Sometimes Nana just has a block.

Charissma _15 @Riley
18 April, 10:56
Psalms 133:1-3
A Song of Ascents. Of David. Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity! It is like the precious oil on the head, running down on the beard, on the beard of Aaron, running down on the collar of his robes! It is like the dew of Hermon, which falls on the mountains of Zion! For there the Lord has commanded the blessing, life forevermore.
🙏❤🌎🙌

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 11:36
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Amen
Beautiful!