Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 April, 09:35
“As above, so below...”

#gnihtyrevEesreveR

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Does anyone know if those are to be any specific star systems in the logo?
10:43 PM - Apr 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 April, 11:39
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
It shows Orion and Sirius B on left. Pleiades on right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 April, 12:41
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Mahalos

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
18 April, 11:15
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 April, 11:24
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
Thank you- for those that don't want to click and read through, here is the answer- Two clusters of small stars represent the space assets developed, maintained, and operated by the U.S. Space Force. The three larger stars symbolize the Organize, Train, and Equip functions of the Space Force. I am remembering when this first came out, I overlayed them onto other constellations spinning them around from how we traditionally see them and I could swear it was Lyra on the left and the Pleiades on the right I was able to make a match with, or the left was Caseopia. "If" those two were put in and just turned in a way to not be so easily recognizable, I would feel like the original guardians were coming back to reclaim what was hijacked with great trickery and deception by the Alpha Draconians. We are still in the Orion Wars!