Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Happy Patriots Day to all who love America!
246 Years Ago, the Revolutionary War began in the battle of Lexington/Concord in Massachusetts, which eventually led to the forming of The United States Of America! #WeThePeople
#wwg1wga ♒️
10:07 PM - Apr 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
19 April, 06:52
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Happy Patriots Day to our neighbours in the South. I have learned so much from you all. I wish we had the spirit you do in your republic. We could use it, we are in a bad way here in 🇨🇦. Sending you gratitude energy for the wave of patriotism you struck in many of us WW.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
19 April, 06:07
HAPPY PATRIOTS DAY EVERYONE !!! WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
19 April, 01:59
Holding & Ready .

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
19 April, 10:15
The shot heard around the world!
May future prove past!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
19 April, 12:39
So sad how corrupt Boston is now.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
19 April, 02:16
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
You are local? not too many anons from mass! At least its home of the kennedys though! 🦁❤️

John Washington @KeysMarg
18 April, 10:16
DAY 246 9/2/2020

9/2/1666 London Fires

92nd Day
4/01/2020

1492 i Was Blue...Tonight

Dead Ends

Sigh

Bad Night Ahead
i AM Over it said No George Washington ever
🐱❌😞😔💔