Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Elizabeth Seeley @KarmaQ
27 January, 02:04
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
😥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
26 January, 12:47
Video of HRC getting arrested on 9/11/2016. 😱😁
👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/C3SM4gOjT...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
25 January, 10:40
TreasonousLuciferianPedos may they burn in hell for an eternity upon an eternity for the innocents' blood they shed THE VENGEANCE AND WRATH OF GOD IS UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!

CJJM Patriot @caribou
25 January, 03:02
Plane crashes can be dangerous....
These people are psychopathic serial killers.
We are NOTHING, even less than that to them.
They are evil.

Brandi Bischoff @Fierybeacon
25 January, 01:15
😡😡😡

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
24 January, 07:10
Wow - outrageous - so sad!!

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
24 January, 06:36
Well that's not a surprise. They do love their plane crashes don't they? I heard A LOT more people died then what they reported. I can't remember the number but it was like 30,000 I think.

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
24 January, 05:59
BASTARDS! I knew obama was EVIL the minute I saw his face. I JUST KNEW. I hope they have met their maker and he makes them do penance in HELL FOREVER. THE ENTIRE WORLD IS GOING TO HEAR THE TRUTH ABOUT 911 VERY SOON.

Smitty 39177 @Smitty
24 January, 05:44
I remember her!😢

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
24 January, 05:24
I hear HRC owned the patent which crashed planes...hmmm?
HRC was also named on the court papers for the 9/11 indictments.

Wonder what else could be assigned to HRC in this untimely death of a lady seeking justice? How many others?
To HRC, it is like stomping on an ant.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
25 January, 11:18
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Boomerang
What goes around comes around.
HRC got arrested on 9/11/2016.
There are videos.

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
24 January, 05:16
God bless her and her family! They have gotten away with too much too long! I know she is deeply missed

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
24 January, 05:14
This Is The Reason Why THIS ANONYMOUS Person Does Not Publish This Information Publicly...

Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...