Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I can hardly wait for General Flynn to see what I will have on #ThePeoplesBridge tomorrow.

This man needs to give me a 'headsup' when he is going to speak profoundness, is all I can say...😆😆😆

#WeHaveAPresident
#StayTheCourse
07:33 PM - Apr 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
... ... @Trader_Kev
19 April, 02:48
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Veronica...who is she?
really.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 April, 12:56
❤❤❤❤🚀🚀🚀🚀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GOD IS REAL @thcotty
18 April, 10:15
GOD BLESS YOU, VERONICA ❤️❤️❤️

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
18 April, 09:33
Veronica, thanks for all you do❤🤍💙

Michael Catino @MCanon
18 April, 09:33
Great photo, love the hat. God Bless both of you and thank you both for the work you do for our President and our country.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
18 April, 09:30
Indeed, go Veronica!