Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
If you've been following me on Twitter for the last 4 months you'd know I always went hard on the doubles of fake Biden. Even if it was unpopular among anons. I knew undoubtedly this day would soon come.
05:01 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 October, 11:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So damn easy to see, except for viewers of CNN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 January, 07:42
remember potus at he rallies " this guy is shot floks" he said that at lk 4/5 rallies humm ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 January, 07:37
yep not the same guy 4 nice call

Krs10 Justis @Krs10justis
27 January, 11:29

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
14 February, 12:04
In response Krs10 Justis to her Publication
If you look at the righthand photo, it looks to be flipped horizontally. His lapel pins and the flags aren't in the usual position. I flipped a similar image I found online.

Krs10 Justis @Krs10justis
27 January, 11:17
With you on that one all the way!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 January, 11:12
the deep state is on their 3rd or 4th biden.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
31 March, 07:20
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
One for each location. Castle Rock.

Ragia HRH @HRH
27 January, 09:19
I see what you are saying. POTUS Trump said biden had so many plastic surgeries he is amazed he can still talk lol.

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
27 January, 09:00
SAME HERE. I KEEP POINTING OUT THAT IS NOT BIDEN. BIDEN IS DEAD. QUESTION I HAVE IS, IS THIS "BIDEN" A WHITE HAT WAKING THE PEOPLE UP? THAT IS WHAT HE IS DOING.

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
27 January, 05:26

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 February, 11:42
In response James Cooper to his Publication
Looks like max headroom....

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
27 January, 02:46
I’m thinking that maybe it’s Beau Biden under the mask(the son that supposedly died) Now wouldn’t that be a shock to the remaining cabal! 🤭🤫

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
26 January, 11:07
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
26 January, 09:58
Isnt the other "bigger" question: when did the transition to the fake reptilian or body double occur? Most of us "younger political folks" are conditioned to Biden looking like the latter photo. not to mention all the confusion about the posts that are warning us to beware of being fooled by photo and video alterations?? It can go both ways as far as tomfoolery so it's incredibly confusing right now 🙄🙄🙄

Georgia Salva @SeaQ
26 January, 09:51
love ur work on twitter glad ur here now, ty
1ifbyseaqanon

Ann Holden @Amandpms
26 January, 09:49

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 January, 09:24
i kinda thought he's defintely comedy actor with a mask...'no??

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
26 January, 09:22
Remember all the Trump rallies where Trump would say Joe is SHOT?
Trump would point to his own head with his hand like a gun.

THAT MEANT WE SHOT JOE, HE HAS BEEN EXECUTED.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
26 January, 09:27
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

Moemoe Pazos @Moemoe1515
26 January, 12:48
There are alot more doubles.

Moemoe Pazos @Moemoe1515
26 January, 12:48
There are alot more doubles.

Angie Kjellberg @angelandarose
26 January, 11:39
Do you have this video on Telegram? My friends would get a kick out of it.

Sally Hollingsworth @SallyHollingsworth
26 January, 09:30
😝🤣😂❤

1776 Again @BludGeonT
26 January, 04:00
Thanks for this vid, I'll make some more morphs tomorrow to enjoy all of the vast differences between these two people.

Moemoe Pazos @Moemoe1515
26 January, 12:50
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Great vid !!

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
26 January, 10:15
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
To me, this just shows a complete face lift. That's what they do. Stretch the skin upward and hide the scar behind the ear.

Jessi Doe @Jessi
26 January, 03:19
I couldn't agree more! It seems so obvious to me, I don't understand how more people cannot see this. Love the added song BTW, cracks me up!

Bikerchick Stl @Bikerchickstl
26 January, 01:09
looks a little like Jimmy Stewart to me

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
26 January, 01:06
He has the same ears. It just looks like he had a face lift which they stretch the skin and pin it behind your ear so, that moves but, does not change his ear canal. Also, he has had so much botox, he really doesn't have control of his facial muscles. It's still him. Just "improved".

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
26 January, 12:45
I think it's Hunter in a Joe Biden mask.

Teresa P.. @Teeteep1
26 January, 12:42

Lewis Brazil @lewbraz
25 January, 05:26
Its a fuken movie, cant wait for the ending

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
25 January, 05:25
is there 2 actors? Because even the actors look different from one time to the next.

Steampunk Patriot @nickpoma
25 January, 05:16
New Biden looks like a doddering old fool. Old Biden looks like a Cold Blooded Killer.

chore Toke @choretoke
25 January, 03:25
CHECK THE EARS😳THE EARS THE EARS❗️😏🤔👍🏼👏🏼