John Warren @Johnny_Can_Am_Patriot
I know there are a lot of things going on in Canada these days but I am currently keeping my eyes on Quebec & Ontario because 1) I grew up in Montreal and 2) I have been living in Ontario since '83. In the news recently;
On April 8th, 2021 - Montreal, Laval going back to 8:00pm curfew while four other Quebec area extend lockdown. And ....
On April 16th, 2021 - Premiere Doug Ford announces “Ontario tightens lockdowns” and extends current lockdown measures to mid-May.

Now, I do remember hearing that during this "health scare" yeah, that's what I'll call it today .... that the reasons for the "stay at home" and other kinds of lockdowns was to keep us all safe. Safe from what? Safe from the "Good Guys" taking out the "Bad Guys" and violent protests and the looting and burning of property and all. You've all heard this right? Right!

Well for Quebec to have an 8:00pm curfew and Ontario to have these extended lockdowns, there must be a lot of really Bad Guys being taken out these day
07:25 PM - Apr 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Johnny_Can_Am_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Warren, click on at the bottom under it