Only people mentioned by Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply
Julie Boe @JulieB
06 May, 09:41
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
My motto is, "nothing in life is free." It's the price I pay for staying true to myself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
11 June, 06:38
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
That is so very true. Anything free is not worth the risk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
20 April, 01:27
I've always told people that I was a rebel. Who knew?

21 April, 08:10
In response Susie Que to her Publication
Rebel, weirdo, kook, loner, etc.

All of these are really needed right now.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
20 April, 08:48
This has been the case my entire life - it's not even hard anymore. I've become numb to it.

20 April, 09:28
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Yep, it is good to be different from the herd.
Sometimes you lead by example and get followers.

Sister Belle @SisterBelle
20 April, 04:00
amen

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 April, 07:57

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 07:43

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 April, 07:48
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I Love whoever did Kekweiser 🍺! I love a good old fashion Budweiser! This is the famous Budweiser Beer.....

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 April, 07:27