Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Something Nana wants you to know about how I felt in my NDE when I went back to a light energy being:Part of what I experienced:
When many ppl now talk about time not being what we think it is, they are right & I don't know how to explain in a way you will understand it but when I was outside my body & back to being light energy for that short period of time. It was different, time was different, everything was infinite with no beginning or ending. It was like the entire life I had spent on earth only took about 30 seconds. My whole life seemed like it was like the Bible says "blink".Honestly it felt very irrelevant to my real existence & importance to my overall soul being or needs.It was like the whole earth life was almost irrelevant to me other than feeling like I wanted to tell my family the difference so they would live it differently knowing how quick it really was & how little most of it mattered to our main reason for existence&that it should be only bout love&God service.
07:14 PM - Apr 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
18 April, 09:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Have you lived differently? If so, in what ways?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 10:19
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
Yes have been closer to God since then, I have a peace inside that takes away fear. I have lived not worrying so much about what will happen in the future. I have tried to live a life that shines a light bright enough that others dont have to ask if I believe in God.
I have spent a good portion of my life trying to be the peace maker getting ppl to try to put themselves in the other persons shoes to see from their eyes b4 they make a judgement.
I no longer care about having a large fine home or a lot of material things, but rather value a day sitting with my feet in the ocean.

It has surely mad a difference in my life in too many ways to list them all. I trust God to provide what he wants me to have until I close my eyes one last time. That is ok cause I know where I am going, It truly makes a difference in your life when you have seen next instead of having to just imagine it in faith

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
18 April, 08:27
thank you for sharing

18 April, 09:49
In response Rickmo Freedom to his Publication
😘😇

Heidi Quantum @QuantumGirl
18 April, 07:19
thanks for sharing, it's also interesting… I was just listening to Gene Decode this morning and he says very similar things. He died for about 30 minutes back in 1992 and he has a lot to say about time and timelines and your post today is very similar to a lot of what he has talked about. blessings.

18 April, 10:00
In response Heidi Quantum to his Publication
I will have to check out his experience. I have not heard him talk of it.
I for one, having had a NDE would truly like to talk to the woman that Juan O Savin speaks of that was shown the library of soul's experiences. Her guide said that every moment of existence of every soul that has ever been is there for all souls to view, every minute of every life. That allows all to see and feel everything experienced even babies that never even made it to birth can experience lives.
That makes so much sense to me from what I know now and from my NDE.

So if ANYONE ACTUALLY KNOWS JUAN perhaps they could put in a good word for NANA to speak with him one day.

Yall can wish for trips to somewhere on the planet famous on your bucket list or bungy jumping or something, but Nana's bucket list would be having the opportunity to spend a couple days talking to Juan O Savin.
Brain drain -Mind Melt would be perfect - Nana is an information sponge!

brad_ayers
@jfkjrfan
doqholldiay