https://www.bitchute.com/v...
URGENT MESSAGE FROM CHARLIE
by Dr. Charlie Ward
04:51 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Search Truth @deactivateNOTSAFE
25 January, 10:37
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
"From almost the moment charlie ward, simon parkes and "Robert david Steele" appeared on bitchute, I have been posting "Can you show even the TINIEST bit of proof please" type comments to their videos.. its possible they are working for people with vested interests, but I dont think they are.. I think they just discovered that they could tap into youtubes revenue streams by making outrageous claims.. however someone is clearly helping them climb to the top of any "alternative" platforms, because anyone with a tiny amount of common sense quickly realises they are all full of sh#t.. and its like

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tony Hawk @TQNY
24 January, 04:56
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Is Charlie Ward white hat or black ?
Haven't found peace about him yet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Minna Margareetta @AZ_Finn
24 January, 05:04
In response Tony Hawk to his Publication
I'm with you on this. Both Ward & Parkes seem frauds to me - I hope I'm wrong for they have a very large following.

Claire Sickler @clairesickler
24 January, 09:26
In response Tony Hawk to his Publication
Heard both