Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
18 April, 05:21
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
🗣EVIL SATANIC MOTHER F$&KERS MAY THEY BURN IN HELL❗️WITH THE REST OF THE EVIL MINIONS❗️🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
18 April, 05:03
f—-ing demonic bastards!! God help me i’d gladly have pulled the trigger to send them to hell

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
18 April, 05:00
👺🤬2 great psychopaths who were supposed to be haunted down through Washington by the people with big swords. And suffered the cruelest death. They are so devilishly evil that looking at their image gives creep and nausea.👺🤮🤮🤮

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 April, 05:00
musn't forget Grampa Nazi

PRESCOTT BUSH

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
18 April, 04:52
My lord its way by time for this to be known!!! They need to be outed!!!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
18 April, 04:43
THE NAZI, CABAL, ILLUMINATI...