Only people mentioned by UpInHeights in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
18 April, 09:03
In response Carrie Adams to her Publication
I just hope it is in our lifetime. Part of me is beginning to believe we have been had. With each cookie cutter statement from Trump combined with the usual grifters parading around giving speeches and hooting and hollering, I feel like that first PUBLIC arrest for ALL to see becomes further and further away. How much longer can they allow this scam to play out? How many good, grand and glorious American Patriots are they willing to sacrifice for the cause?

Absolutely baffling times. More magical times I have NEVER endured!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Billye Stephens @bls43
18 April, 04:15
👏👏👏👏👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
18 April, 03:54
I had been trying to warn them all but I get ridiculed, laughed at and mocked so much that I've stopped wasting my time on them and have spent more time researching! I will be here for them when it all goes down, or when they are shown that it has all been GOING down! I can't say I won't be saying.... 'I told you so! 'but I'm going to try not to go that route!

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
19 April, 05:03
In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication
Love the positive attitude & great advice that we all should follow.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
18 April, 03:48
Q followers are well past the initial shock stage in deprogramming. Well along this curve with legions of supportive Q family members.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
18 April, 03:47